Wedding Color Obsession: Navy Blue & Fuchsia (marvelous Navy Blue And Fuchsia Wedding Colors #1) Images Album
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Navyna•vy (nā′vē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -vies.
- the whole body of warships and auxiliaries belonging to a country or ruler.
- (often cap.) the complete body of such warships together with their officers and enlisted personnel, equipment, yards, etc., constituting the sea power of a nation.
- (often cap.) the department of government charged with its management.
- See navy blue.
- [Archaic.]a fleet of ships.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Fuchsiafuch•sia (fyo̅o̅′shə),USA pronunciation n.
- a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- Also called California fuchsia. a nonwoody shrub, Zauschneria californica, having large crimson flowers.
- a bright, purplish-red color.
- of the color fuchsia: a fuchsia dress.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Wedding Color Obsession: Navy Blue & Fuchsia (marvelous Navy Blue And Fuchsia Wedding Colors #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 686 x 686. This photo's file size is only 80 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Navy Blue And Fuchsia Wedding Colors.
That fits to a really historical morning throughout life your course when it comes period to get a band. Whether it's to get a wedding engagement or ring? Wedding band become 'binding' very sacred in fostering a partnership of love that is quite severe for the individual you love. Together with the variety of bands for occasions that are specific, you actually will soon be confused as being a person or being a reward for the partner. Additionally, choose a Navy Blue And Fuchsia Wedding Colors's type is not simple.
Picking a Diamond Ring. Females generally like shiny and gleaming rings. Jewelry stone-studded ring could be all women's need. The ring has different connotations relying gemstone to the band. One of them is really a diamond. Stone or gemstone diamonds will be the most famous. Distinguished because the toughest product in the world, appeal, resilience, and rarity produce a stone probably the most treasured jewels. A wide variety of diamonds can also be furnished by the Gold And Silver Coins.
Always a large amount are of considerations that you ought to observe that your female partner loved the ring of the choice. Diamond as well as the wedding's moment is really a really important instant and will be the memories ever foryou along with your spouse. That you don't have to fear, because this informative article will provide you with on choosing the right ring, some tips and certified for that Navy Blue And Fuchsia Wedding Colors for example under.